Corner plot for sale in Nou Llevant area. Plot of 316 m2 located in Cabrera street number 40-42, corner with Moranta street. It is possible to build 6 dwellings and 14 parking spaces or more. Total buildability: 420 m2 above ground plus 320 m2 in each basement floor.
Geotechnical study already carried out and basic project already completed, with licence already expired.
The plot is located in the area next to Nou Llevant, which is currently the area of Palma with the most projection and developments underway, with currently more than 1,000 high quality homes in different phases of construction. It is located only 500 metres from the highly sought-after neighbourhoods of Portixol-Molinar, and various parks and green areas such as the large park of Can Palou. In the area there is also the so-called Palacio de Congresos and its adjacent hotel.
The following projects are being carried out in the area, which have already begun or are imminent:
- Caja de Música: construction of the rehearsal and concert venue for the Orquesta de las Islas Baleares.
- Ca’n Ribas Centre: rehabilitation of the old textile factories to convert them into cultural uses.
- Rafa Nadal Foundation: these sports facilities are already in operation.
- Metrovacesa: 500 high-standard flats in 4 residential developments, of which 1 residential development (114 flats) will be completed in a few months, and the 2nd will be started.
- Gestilar: 400 dwellings in 3 residential complexes, the first of which is already being completed.
- Xojay residences: development of 89 super luxury homes, currently under construction.
- Avantia: 200 homes in 2 developments, both already on the market and about to start construction.
In addition to these projects, there are several large plots of land in the area for tertiary use (hotel or administrative) and public plots, so that in a few years there will be innumerable constructions that will make the area even more dynamic. This is the so-called Technology District, which will promote the installation of headquarters for technology and research companies.